RESUME WORKS, LLC’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In this document: “Us”, “Our” and “We” means Resume Works, LLC; “You” and “Your” means you, the purchaser; “Days” means working days, being Monday through Friday inclusive, excluding US bank and public holidays; “Order” refers to the placing of an order for Products through the website and online store; and “Products” refers to any goods and/or services supplied by us to you.
- The following are the terms and conditions for use of Resume Works, LLC’s website and online store (the “Website”), to place Orders for Products available through the Website. You agree to abide with all of the following Terms and Conditions, together with any amendments thereto, under which Orders are accepted and Products supplied. Unless expressly agreed in writing, any alteration to these Terms and Conditions will not apply. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, or any revised Terms and Conditions as we may from time to time impose, may result in refusal by us to supply Products.
- Notwithstanding any price specified in the Order, the price of the Products shall be that applicable on the date of order placement. We attempt to maintain prices quoted but we reserve the right to increase quoted prices at any time to take account of increases in costs like labor, materials, shipping, or otherwise. Prices for the Products do not include the following unless otherwise specified: a) sales taxes; b) insurance; c) shipping; and d) any special packing or alteration to the Order required by you.
- License and Website Access. Resume Works, LLC grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Resume Works, LLC. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extractions tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Resume Works, LLC. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Resume Works, LLC so long as the link does not portray Resume Works, LLC, its associates, or its Products in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner.
- If you fail to honor any of your obligations to us under these Terms and Conditions, we will have immediate right to cancel any Orders without prejudice to any claim or right we might otherwise have.
- You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Resume Works, LLC and its wholly owned subsidiaries, at your expense, from any and all third-party claims, actions, proceedings, and suits brought against Resume Works, LLC or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, and all related liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs or expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and other litigation expenses) incurred by Resume Works, LLC or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of any term or condition of this Agreement, (ii) your use of the Website, or (iii) your violations of applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with the Website or associated information, data, statistics and materials. In such case, Resume Works, LLC will provide you with a written notice of such claim, suit or action. You shall cooperate as fully and reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Resume Works, LLC reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
- Disclaimer of Liability. The information and services included in or available through the Website or its associated information, data, statistics and materials, including any reports, forms, data files or calculations therein, may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Resume Works LLC and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Website at any time, with or without notice. Resume Works LLC does not represent or warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or its associated information, data, statistics and materials are free of viruses or other harmful components. Resume Works, LLC does not warrant or represent that the use of the Site or its associated information, data, statistics and materials will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable.
THE SITE OR ITS ASSOCIATED INFORMATION, DATA, STATISTICS AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY RESUME WORKS, LLC AND/OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR ITS ASSOCIATED INFORMATION, DATA, STATISTICS AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES CREATED BY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR TRADE USAGE. RESUME WORKS, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ITS ASSOCIATED INFORMATION, DATA, STATISTICS AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR BE FREE FROM ERRORS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS ARE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT AND FORMED THE BASIS FOR DETERMINING THE PRICE CHARGED FOR THE SITE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation of Liability. RESUME WORKS, LLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO — USER OR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMANT FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA COLLECTED THROUGH THE SITE), OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON A CLAIM OR ACTION OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF RESUME WORKS, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE EXCLUSION CONTAINED IN THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FAILURE OF THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY PROVIDED IN THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS IN THIS AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Resume Works, LLC’s total cumulative liability to you or any other party for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands, or actions arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall not exceed U.S. $100.
- Interpretation and Validity. The interpretation of any clause or sub-clause herein will not in any way be limited or restricted by reference to or inference from any clause or sub-clause. If for any reason one clause or sub-clause is un-enforceable according to its terms, then the others will remain in full force and effect.
- Third Party Rights. Nothing in the Terms and Conditions is intended to confer on any third party any benefit or any right to enforce any term and condition contained herein.
- Waiver and Severability. Any indulgence granted to you and any failure by us to insist on strict performance of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of any of our rights or remedies nor be deemed a waiver of any subsequent default by you. If any of these Terms and Conditions, or any part thereof, shall be held as rendered void or unenforceable by any legislation to which it is subject, it shall be void or unenforceable to that extent and no further.
- Governing Law. The interpretation and application of these Terms and Conditions shall be in accordance with Pennsylvania Law without reference to its conflict of laws principles and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Centre County Court of Common Pleas, Pennsylvania and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
In this document: “Us”, “Our” and “We” means Resume Works, LLC; “You” and “Your” means you, the purchaser; “Order” refers to the placing of an order for Products through the website and online store; and “Products” refers to any goods and/or services supplied by us to you.
- Orders. We request information from you as part of the process of placing an Order for our Products. To purchase from us, you must provide contact information and financial information (such as credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your Order. If we have trouble processing an Order, we will use this information to contact you.
- Personal Information. You may voluntarily choose to submit Personal Information through forms or information on our Website or send us email to request newsletters, updates, information on our Products, or to provide us with feedback. “Personal Information” means information that we can use to identify or contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number or email address. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Personal Information that you submit to us.
- Use of Personal Information. We use visitor logs to monitor and improve the performance of Resume Works, LLC’s Website, including navigation, links, search terms, and page and image load times. If you choose to provide us with identifying information through a form, email, or Order, we will use it to facilitate fulfillment of your requests and to improve the performance of the Website. We may also store your identifying information, and may use that information for future communications from Resume Works, LLC to you, including any updates, publications, announcements and other information which may be of interest to you, and any communication reasonably necessary to respond to and process your requests. In the event you provide any information Resume Works, LLC may retain such information for an indefinite period to fulfill the requests, maintain records of delivered information, or conduct marketing activities.